Wild Botanicals Eczema Relief Cream is a natural treatment to relieve itching, dryness, redness and rough scaling associated with eczema. Formulated to replenish skin's essential lipids for lasting hydration and provides relief from flare-ups.
- Manufactured in the US (TEXAS)
- Formulated with natural ingredients-No harsh chemicals or harmful additives
- Provide relief from itching and discomfort
- Decrease the severity and frequency of symptoms
- Soothes and calms the skin
- A natural product that works in synergy(Natural Synergy) with your body itself
Our Wild Botanicals Cream helps to reduce outbreaks and to assist in calming, smoothing, re-texturing and moisturizing the skin. Unlike many other eczema remedies, our product was formulated to addresses the symptoms of eczema (dryness,itching,redness) and moisturize the skin.
Some individuals have reported instant relief from itching and dryness however results may vary depending on the severity of the condition and many other variables including diet, what you are currently using on your skin and overall health.
Although there is no CURE for eczema, controlling the symptoms is possible without the use of chemicals and harsh creams that do not work.
****Caution:Do NOT use on children under 2 years of age!
What causes eczema?
Modern medicine shows that there are several factors behind the formation of eczema. Genes play an important role as eczema often runs in families, but there are other conditions such as skin barrier defects, immune dysfunction and environmental factors.
In addition, an impaired skin barrier increases trans-epidermal water loss, causing dry skin and making it more prone to the penetration of allergens and bacterial/viral infections. All of these contribute to an overactive inflammatory response at the skin and cause itchy rashes.
On the other hand, TCM believes that eczema is mainly caused by Wind-Dampness-Heat. People with irritable body constitution that have poor eating habits, especially over-consuming spicy, pungent, oily foods, are more likely to weaken their Spleen and Stomach.
The Spleen and Stomach governs the digestive system and the conversion of food and drinks into the essence that nourishes our body. When a malfunctioning Spleen and Stomach fails to convert all the food and drinks into essence, Dampness-Heat will arise. With Wind invading from the outside, and Dampness-Heat accumulating beneath the skin, the two forces will combine and result as an itchy rash.
Characteristics and symptoms
There are some distinct characteristics for a typical eczema:
The skin lesions are located symmetrically on the body
Different types of skin lesions: macule (discoloration, usually redness), papule (elevated solid lesion), vesicle (blister), pustule (blister filled with pus), erosion, and crust
Often develops into a chronic condition
Eczema can be differentiated into three stages: acute stage, subacute stage, and chronic stage.
The stages are meant to describe the severity of the skin lesions rather than progression, as eczema’s progression through the stages isn’t always linear. For instance, it may start at the subacute stage and move to the acute stage. The same rash may cycle through the stages many times. A rash may also start and stop at nearly any stage.
Skin Care Tips for Eczema
The following are the important skin care tips for people with eczema:
- Avoid scratching, rubbing and picking the skin. This aggravates the eczema and may also lead to unsightly pigmentation, open wounds, infections and scars.
- Avoid irritants like soaps and detergents. Use gentle soaps or soap substitutes instead.
- Do not wash the skin using hot water (>40°C), this will cause the water on the skin to evaporate faster after the shower and cause transepidermal water loss.
- Moisturise the skin frequently. Normal moisturisers (non-steroids) do not cause thinning of the skin and should be applied liberally and frequently throughout the day. Remember to apply moisturisers after swimming.
- When in a dry and cold environment, it is important to keep the skin well moisturised to prevent flare-upsof the eczema.
- Certain clothing materials such as wool and linen tend to irritate the skin while materials like cotton are more comfortable for sensitive skin.
- Avoid consuming some foods that might worsen the skin condition. For example: spicy food, seafood, beef, mutton, and spices, such as coriander, chives, celery, ginger, onion, garlic, etc.
Wild Botanicals-Eczema Relief Cream
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Aloe, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed (Abyssinian) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carrot (Daucus carota) Seed Oil, Rosehip (Rosa canina) Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii var motia) Essential Oil, Proprietary Blend, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)