Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that is rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and antioxidants that can help protect cells from damage. It contains nutrients, including B complex vitamins, beta-carotene, vitamin E, manganese, zinc, copper, iron, selenium, and gamma linolenic acid (an essential fatty acid).
- Great Before starting to do any sort of cleanse or need to detoxify the body.
- Helps revitalize, nourish and soften the skin.
- Eases body and muscle aches from sports and everyday activities
- Relieves Stress and removes toxins
- Free of Artificial fragrances, Artificial Colors, Mineral Oil, Parabens, Propylene Glycol and Silicones
- Individuals with a metabolic condition called phenylketonuria (PKU) should avoid using products containing spirulina. Individuals with this rare condition cannot metabolize the amino acid phenylalanine.
- Spirulina is rich in all amino acids, including phenylalanine.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs and consult a physician. Keep out of the reach of children.Hot/Warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes, except on advice of Physician. Also, Individuals with Hypertension and Pregnant women should consult with their Physician before use!
- Avoid if allergic to Tannins!!
Spirulina Detox Bath Salts
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, please return it for a full refund minus shipping charges within 14 days from the date of purchase. Return shipping fees are NOT refundable and we do not offer return shipping labels at this time.